$35 per night – Group play guests
$42 per night – Individual play guests
Multiple Pet Discount:
$30 for each additional Group play guests in same boarding suite
$40 for each additional Individual play guests in same boarding suite
Rates are based on 24 hours or less. You may choose either morning drop off and pick up or evening drop off and pick up.
*Daycare charges will be applied to pick ups beyond 24 hours- see daycare rates*
Included with accommodations:
- Day care- supervised group play for well behaved and socialized guest
- 2-3 meals per day – food provided by client
- Administration of medications – Sorry, no intravenous medications
- Raised beds with clean bedding, soothing music and climate controlled accommodations
- Live webcams showing indoor and outdoor play areas
- Lots of love and attention!
Add on services:
- Departure Bath (Pups Basic Bath or Pups Spa Bath)- See grooming rates
- Peanut Butter LickiMats- $2 each
- 2 House furnished meals per day – $5 per day
- Capstar flea treatment- $10
- All dogs must pass an evaluation to ensure they play well with other dogs and people to participate in group play. Non-social boarding guest will not be allowed to participate in group play; however, we will accommodate individual play time.
- All dogs must be at least 3 months old to ensure they’ve had enough time to build up their immune system.
- All vaccinations – Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella* – must be current. Please provide proof of vaccination prior to check in. Only veterinarian administered vaccinations will be accepted.
- Dogs 7 Months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- Current flea and heartworm prevention is required at all times.
*Bordetella (Canine cough) must be current or updated at least 5 days prior to boarding. Re-vaccinations also require a 5 day waiting period before arriving for boarding.
We highly recommend making reservations to hold a spot for your dog!
There are a few simple steps to get started:
- Set yourself and your Pup up in our customer portal. Or click the hyperlinks to fill out the Pet Profile form and read and sign our Client Agreement and we will set you up in our system.
- Provide your dog’s vaccinations record. Please have your vet email or fax the vaccination records to us. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 512-268-9165. By signing the Client Agreement, you will be authorizing your vet to release those records to Pups & Mutts.
- We will monitor boarding guest for temperament style on their first day. This will allow us to determine if they are a good fit for group play or will need individual play time during their stay with us.