Pups and Mutts’ offers a large, safe, off-leash and supervised environment where our daytime guests can play both indoors and outdoors. Our experienced, trained staff will complete behavioral evaluations to assure that all personalities mix well. Play groups are carefully monitored to make sure all daycare guests are having fun. Doggie day care is a great option whether you are at work, running a few errands, or just want to let your dog have fun with friends!
Doggie Day care is offered Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm*
*Pups left after 6:30 pm incur a $10 fee, after 7:00 pm will be charged $35 in addition to the day care fee*
Doggie Day care rates:
1st dog: $25 per day
2nd dog: $20 per day (must be from same family)
1/2 day: $15 (6:30 am to 11:30 or 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm)
10 day package: $220 ($22 per day)
20 day package: $400 ($20 per day)
A typical day at Doggie Day care:
6:30: – 7:00 day care guest arrive
7:00 – 8:00 meet, greet and play
8:00 – 11:30 indoor/outdoor playtime
11:30 – 1:30 lunch/treats/quiet time/nap time*
1:30 – 6:00 indoor/outdoor playtime
6:00 – 6:30 day care guest relax and start departing
* We require all day care guests to take a mid-day break. “All day play” is not good practice, and giving dogs regular rest periods is an extremely important part of day care.
Day Care Requirements:
- Review our operating hours, rates and policies to make sure we are a good fit for you and your Pup.
- Clients must review Client Agreement. Agreement can be signed in Customer Portal.
- All dogs must pass a First day evaluation to ensure they play well with other dogs and people to participate in group play.
- All vaccinations – Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella* – must be current. Please provide proof of vaccination prior to check in. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 512-268-9165.
- Pets 7 Months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- Current flea and heartworm prevention is required at all times.
- Puppies 12 weeks and older must have completed two sets of DHPP vaccinations and be vaccinated for Bordetella – administered more than 5 days prior to arrival.
- Puppies must be vaccinated for Rabies by 16 weeks- this is a State and County requirement. No exceptions
- Dogs older than 4 months- All vaccinations – Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella* – must be up to date.
Bordetella vaccine or re-vaccination requires a 5 day waiting period before attending daycare.
Please provide proof of vaccination prior to check in.
Only veterinarian administered vaccinations and Titer results will be accepted.