Pups and Mutts’ offers a large, safe, off-leash and supervised environment where our daytime guests can play both indoors and outdoors. Our experienced, trained staff will complete behavioral evaluations to assure that all personalities mix well. Play groups are carefully monitored to make sure all daycare guests are having fun. Doggie day care is a great option whether you are at work, running a few errands, or just want to let your dog have fun with friends!
Doggie Day care is offered Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm*
*Pups left after 6:30 pm incur a $10 fee, after 7:00 pm will be charged for overnight boarding in addition to the day care fee*
Doggie Day care rates:
1st dog: $25 per day
2nd dog: $20 per day (must be from same family)
1/2 day: $15 (6:30 am to 11:30 or 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm)
10 day package: $220 ($22 per day)
20 day package: $400 ($20 per day)
A typical day at Doggie Day care:
6:30: – 7:00 day care guest arrive
7:00 – 8:00 meet, greet and play
8:00 – 11:30 indoor/outdoor playtime
11:30 – 1:30 lunch/treats/quiet time/nap time*
1:30 – 6:00 indoor/outdoor playtime
6:00 – 6:30 day care guest relax and start departing
* We require all day care guests to take a mid-day break. “All day play” is not good practice, and giving dogs regular rest periods is an extremely important part of day care.
Day Care Requirements:
- All dogs must pass an evaluation to ensure they play well with other dogs and people to participate in group play.
- All dogs must be at least 3 months old to ensure they’ve had enough time to build their immune system.
- All vaccinations – Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella* – must be current. Please provide proof of vaccination prior to check in. Only veterinarian administered vaccinations will be accepted. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 512-268-9165.
- Pets 7 Months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- Current flea and heartworm prevention is required at all times.
*Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccinations must be current or updated at least 5 days prior to attending day care. Re-vaccinations also require a 5 day waiting period before returning to day care.