Please be advised, WE ARE NOT A STANDARD KENNEL FACILITY. Pups and Mutts’ provides an open environment for boarding socialized and friendly dogs.
- Aggressive dogs cannot and will not be accepted.
- Female dogs in heat cannot and will not be accepted.
- All dogs must pass an evaluation to ensure they play well with other dogs and people to participate in day care group play. Non-social boarding guest will not be allowed to participate in group play; however we will accommodate individual play time.
- Pets 7 Months or older must be spayed or neutered to participate in group play activities.
- Current flea and heart-worm prevention is required at all times.
- Puppies 12 weeks and older must have completed two sets of DHPP vaccinations and be vaccinated for Bordetella – administered more than 5 days prior to arrival.
- Puppies must be vaccinated for Rabies by 16 weeks- this is a State and County requirement. No exceptions
- Dogs older than 4 months- All vaccinations – Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella – must be up to date and Bordetella must be administered more than 5 days prior to arrival.
- Please provide proof of vaccination prior to check in. Only veterinarian administered vaccinations and Titer tests will be accepted.
Bordetella vaccine or re-vaccination requires a 5 day waiting period before arriving for day care and boarding