Please be advised, WE ARE NOT A STANDARD KENNEL FACILITY. Pups and Mutts’ provides an open environment for boarding socialized and friendly dogs.
- Aggressive dogs cannot and will not be accepted.
- Female dogs in heat cannot and will not be accepted.
- All dogs must pass an evaluation to ensure they play well with other dogs and people to participate in day care group play. Non-social boarding guest will not be allowed to participate in group play; however we will accommodate individual play time.
- All dogs must be at least 3 months old to ensure they’ve had enough time to build up their immune system.
- All vaccinations – Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella – must be current. Please provide proof of vaccination prior to check in. Only veterinarian administered vaccinations will be accepted.
- Pets 7 Months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- Current flea and heartworm prevention is required at all times.
We highly recommend making reservations to hold a spot for your dog!